What does it mean for you?
ISO/IEC 17025 General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories is the main ISO/CASCO standard used by testing and calibration laboratories. But what does that mean for you?
It means that:
- we are an independent laboratory
- we mantain high level of testing
- we have competently appointed test engineers on each project
- we operate to clear structures and processes
- we mantain impartiality and client integrity
- we are committed to continual improvement
- your confidentiality is not impaired
- you have access to witnessing of tests
- you can be sure good quality calibrated equipment is used
- you get high level of certification and reports, with detail on each test performed to relevant clauses within the standard
- you will be kept well informed
In complying with ISO/IEC 17025, we are accredited by United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS).